Sunday, January 23, 2011

twentythreeone










Winter is about to end, but today was all about the upcoming fall/winter of 2011/12. Fashion forward, and I bet it is. Summer is yet to come and you already have to think about the trends of next winter. Pretty weird, but hey, that's just the way it works!

Today, all brands came together in Amsterdam for already the #30th edition of the Modefabriek. It was a pretty cool event with a 'Nudie Jeans' live band, a catwalk show of Aaiko, a lot of amazing collections and last but not least, a vintage store. All beautiful pieces of Balmain, CloĆ©, John Galliano, Stella McCartney and Paul & Joe said Hi to me when I walked into this 'High End' vintage store. My mom bought this beautiful and colorful necklace by John Galliano, what was really cool. And of course, I am also able to wear this beautiful piece of design..
xox, V

No comments:

Post a Comment