Friday, February 4, 2011

Broken mirrors

Grey leather baggy pants Sisters Point, Shoes Post exchange, Top Vera Moda

Last week I was cleaning my room because it was needed big time. It was going quite well until I was cleaning my writing desk and went so wild that my mirror (which is standing on my desk) almost fell down on me. I was reacting really fast, so luckily it didn't fell on the floor. But at the same time, my other -and way bigger- mirror fell on the ground. CHAOS.
My mirror is totally broken, but luckily I'm still able to use it. I think it's quite inspiring to see how your body is formed into different angles when you stand in front of this mirror now.
Sometimes, it's better to see the positive side of something that is actually quite negative.. ;)
x, V.

No comments:

Post a Comment