Friday, November 18, 2011

You've got mail..

Blouses Zara

You've got mail..
from the Zara heaven.

Since I have to stay home because of personal reasons, internet shopping has become my new hobby (read: going through the entire collection of almost every well-known webshop, select my favorites and switch to another shop without buying anything. You can say much about it, but at least it's cheap).

But sometimes, just sometimes, being wise isn't the best option and you have to give yourself something nice. I never buy anything online, but after seeing the Zara November Lookbook, I went from crazy to nuts because I loved just every item. They styled it in a very innovative and different way; combinations you wouldn't think of in the first place. Although I am not really into the prints and bright colors, I was most crazy about the floral and snake print. Gorgeous.

Amazing what a cardboard box with pink paper in it can do..
I love Zara online!

No comments:

Post a Comment