Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back to 2011 part 1

January
January 2011, this is where it all began. I became the blogger of this blog because I wanted to share my passion for fashion and because I love to take pictures. There is so much to share with the rest of the world, so why won't you do that?

February
This is the month I broke my mirror, created my own walk-in closet and went to Antwerp, because it's such a great city to shop. I love the shops there, especially Urban Outfitters and All Saints. I can spend hours in there! (It reminds me that I have to go back very, very soon!)

March
March wasn't a very exciting month. We had a fashion show with the spring/summer collection of Update; shoes and fashion and the sunny weather started very early, a thing I really really liked!

April
April is the month of Queensday, something which is very populair in Holland and a thing everyone celebrates in red, white, blue and orange. Of course my outfit was also in these colors, so if you think I look like a total retard in this photos, that's the reason! ;) I also went to a really cool concert of a Dutch group at 013 with my friends. Me and 2 friends of mine where the lucky ones who were able to take a picture with one of the guys!

May
May, the month the summer started for me. The weather was good, I went to the first festival of 2011, went to the concert of the Dutch singer Marco Borsato and went biking with school in the most hilly village in Holland: Valkenburg. We went there for 3 days and it was really tough, but we had a great time together. I will never forget that!

June
June, one of the best months of the year. For the first time in my life, I went to a big festival. What an experience! I saw a lot of awesome bands, slept in a tent and spent 3 great days with my friends. I loved being at Pinkpop and I would love to go back some time. Unfortunately not this year because of my exams, but what about next year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment