Sunday, August 14, 2011

Start spreading the news..

 Yesterday, Snappy had to play at the Rasta Fest in the northern part of Toronto. It was the second time (with his TV performance actually the third) I saw him play. Being there was really relax and nice, but getting there was a little bit heavier. We were kind of late and we had to run from the subway to this park in the burning sun until my feet were bleeding, not so nice.. ;) But luckily we made it on time for this performance !! :)
 Love these sandals!!!

 Downtown Toronto there is this awesome graffiti place were graffiti artists can create everything they want. Some of them were just so beautiful, it's great that the city gives these artists a place where graffiti is legal.

Last night, Toronto celebrated the 8th anniversary of the 2003 Blackout. The Blackout was a widespread outage in the Northeastern and Midwestern part of the US and Ontario, Canada. All the electricity shut down and everyone was on the street having a good time, giving drinks away, making music etc. It was an amazing experience that they wanted to celebrate with a tribute to this. So we went on our bikes through the city with this massive amount of people and we all came together on the intersection at Queen street. It was so great to be a part of this happening.

So,
start spreading the news.. I am leaving today..
While.. not today actually, but today is my last day at Snappy's place and I am going to be at my aunts place for just 3 days, so it's kind of getting to the end right now..
I feel kind of sad that I almost have to end this trip. I learned so much and I am so glad that I finally come to know my family in Canada. But best of all, I will take all these great lessons and experiences with me to Holland and make my life work again. Although the chronic pain in my jaw I had the best time of my life and I will never forget this.
Bless you,
V.


No comments:

Post a Comment